Wednesday 15 December 2010

Evaluation

I feel I have really benefited from doing this unit. I have learnt many skills that I can take forward to my professional practice and develop. I have learnt to use different formats such as black and white and colour film instead of just using digital. I am still learning how to use the appropriate cameras for each format and I will continue to do so, for my own benefit as well as the benefit of module work.
The biggest change since doing this unit is having the confidence to try to new techniques and formats and be happy to make mistakes. At times I may have been over confident and set myself goals that weren't necessarily realistic, but I think I will continue to, as I am trying to push myself further and this is one of the best ways to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment