Thursday 21 October 2010

3D Object Presentation Reflection

I presented my guitar to the other class members and described to them the significance of the imagery to me. This presentation was more relaxed and informal as it was more of an exercise to get to know each other. This made me feel more comfortable as it didn't seem like as a big a deal and I felt less pressured to get everything right. As we had longer to get to know each other before the presentation, I felt more comfortable presenting my work in front of them because I knew they wouldn't judge and would listen to me. I also used another presentation technique by simply describing my object and not using PowerPoint. This was a start to practising alternative presentation technique, even if it is very simple. Also, I could use this technique because I'm presenting to such a small amount of people and everyone can see what is on the object.
It is difficult to say whether this presentation went well or not because it is not a typical presentation. No real research was done, all I had to do was describe my object and myself. I suppose I did well because I had confidence in my object and what I was going to say about it and I answered any questions that were asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment