Tuesday 9 November 2010

New Website!



Because I am now developing a portfolio of photos I am very happy with, I decided to create a website so others can see my work. This will be useful when showing my work to clients as well as adding to my CV when applying for a photography related job.
I made the website by using wix.com, a flash web design website. You are given a vast choice of layouts and you simply select a template and apply the information you want on the website. I divided my work into three subjects: projects, black and white and other. I am not happy with the current subjects as they don't really relate to each other. Once I have more work to put onto the website, which should be fairly soon as I have two shoots coming up, I will be able to make a better division in my portfolio.
With the projects section, I would prefer to have each project on another page with a link to that page on the current projects page. Once I have figured out how to do this, I will make the alterations, making the website clearer and flow better.
Click here to see my website

No comments:

Post a Comment